Positive Mental Attitudes
10 June 2016
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5EE
The Positive Parties workshop will help create positive mental attitudes, to help you and your team develop enhanced motivation, productivity, self-belief and self-esteem.
The methodologies – NO Powerpoint!
Presented by Positive Parties, this workshop is unique in that the learning is ‘party style’ and interactive games provide a completely different way for people to become accustomed to thinking ‘outside the box’ and getting out of their ‘comfort zones’. The music, games, prizes and party bags all create the fun party atmosphere where inspiration, motivation and transformation can begin.
The workshop will discuss the importance of enjoying work, being productive and creative, and having fun as well as how to deal with busy-ness and stresses that can occur working in any organisation.
Using Neuro Linguistic Programming and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tools and techniques, the workshop will help your staff retain learning as they associate it with laughter and fun.
- Learn valuable tips on how reduce stress and be happy
- Learn how to use affirmations and visualisation to achieve work/life balance
- Learn how maintain positive mental health throughout their lives using the KISS (Keep It So Simple) Tools.
- Learn how to get rid of negative thinking using the Vicious Circle and the Positive Parties ‘worm and hammer’ method.
- Become aware how attitude is crucial to making a positive or negative person. It’s all about CHOICE and how you perceive the world.
What we cover is:
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Positive Self-belief and High Self-esteem
- Stress busters
- Building rapport
- The importance of self-care, relaxation, laughter and FUN
Denise Devlin is Founder and CEO of Positive Parties®, an inspirational, motivational and transformational training and coaching company delivering fun workshops, programmes and seminars promoting Positive Mental Attitude in a unique ‘party style’ learning environment.
Minimum numbers: 10
This workshop is part of the Competent Director Series supported by Arthur Cox and Ulster Bank.